1. She became more and more beautiful.她變得越來越漂亮了。
2. Suppose it rains, what shall we do?萬一下雨，我們該怎么辦?
3. The book is protected by copyright.該書受著作權保護。
4. The ice is hard enough to skate on.冰已經厚得可以劃冰了。
5. The price includes postage charges.價格包括郵資在內。
6. This is a little something for you.這是我給你們的一點心意。
7. What he likes best is making jokes.他最喜歡開玩笑。
8. Who but Jack would do such a thing?除了傑克誰會做這種事呢?
9. You should have a mind of your own.你必須有自己的主見。
10. You will soon get used to the work.你很快就會習慣於這項工作的。
11. Columbus discovered America in l492.哥倫布於1492年發現了美洲。
12. God helps those who help themselves.上帝幫助那些自己幫自己的人。
13. He has a nice sum of money put away.他存了一大筆錢。
14. He is heavily insured against death.他給自己投了鉅額的人身保險。
15. He used to learn everything by rote.他過去總是死記硬背。
16. He's a terrible man when he's angry.他生氣的時候很可怕。
17. I am on my way to the grocery store.我正在去雜貨店的路上。
18. I am sick of always waiting for you! 你，老讓我等你，真是煩透了。
19. I appreciate John's helping in time.我感謝約翰的及時幫助。
20. I bought it the day it was released.它發行的當天我就買了。
21. I doubted whether the story is true.我懷疑那故事是不是真的。
22. I learnt that I had passed the test.我獲悉我測驗及格了。
23. I will seek from my doctor's advice.我將請教醫生的意見。
24. Ice cream is popular among children.冰淇淋深受孩子們的歡迎。
25. I'd like to get this film developed.我要衝洗這卷膠捲。
26. In a word，I am tired of everything.總之，我對一切都很厭倦。
27. Let us do it by ourselves，will you?我們自己做這件事，可以嗎?
28. May I know the quantity you require?請問你們需要多少數量的貨物?
29. Nobody has ever solved this problem.沒有人曾解決過這個問題。
30. Our school covers 100 square meters.我們學校佔地面積平方米。
31. People enjoyed the stamps very much.人們非常喜愛這些郵票。
32. The editor overlooked a print error.這位編輯漏掉了一個印刷錯誤。
33. The sudden barking frightened Clara.突然的狗叫聲嚇壞了克拉拉。
34. The teams are coming onto the field.隊員們都進場了。
35. There is a mark of ink on his shirt.他的襯衣上有一塊墨跡。
36. There isn't any water in the bottle.瓶子裡一點水也沒有。
37. This joke has gone a little too far.這個玩笑開得有點-過分了。
38. We arrived in London this afternoon。 我們是今天下午到達倫敦的。
39. We can't go out because of the rain.我們不能出去因為下雨了。
40. We should make good use of our time.我們應該充分利用我們的時間。
41. We should save unnecessary expenses.我們應節省不必要的開支。
42. You may have heard of Birth Control.你們也許聽說過控制人口出生的措施。
43. After a pause he continued his story.停頓一下之後他繼續說他的。
44. As you know, I am a very kind person.你知道，我是個很和善的人。
45. He dare not tell us his evil conduct.他不敢告訴我們他的惡行。
46. I can express myself in good English.我可以用很好的英文來表達自己的觀點。
47. I'll furnish my house with furniture.我要為我的房子置辦傢具。
48. It seemed as if there was no way out.看情形似乎沒有出路了。
49. Would you like to leave a message?你要留話嗎?
50. You can never turn the clock back.時光不能倒流。
51. You may as well tell me the truth.你還是把事實告訴我為好。
52. Are your grandparents still living?你的祖父母還在么?
53. Can you recognize that woman，Mary?你能認出那個女人是誰了嗎，瑪麗?
54. Do you have any suggestions for me?你對我有什麼建議么?
55. He is tough，but I am even tougher.他是一個硬漢子，不過我要比他更硬。
56. He made his way through the forest.他設法穿過了森林。
57. He suggests you leave here at once.他建議你立刻離開這兒。
58. He was married to a friend of mine.他和我的一個朋友結了婚。
59. He will blame you for carelessness.他會責備你的粗心大意。
60. I can give you a number of excuses.我可以給你說出很多韻理由。
61. Mr.Smith is in charge of this class.史密斯老師負責該班。
62. Mr.Smith taught English at a school.史密斯先生在一所學校教英文。
63. None of us is afraid of difficulties.我們當中沒有一個人害怕困難。
64. Our school is in the east of Beijing.我們學校在北京的東部。
65. She really wishes her clock had rung.她真希望今早她的鬧鐘響了。
66. She teaches foreign students Chinese.她教外國學生漢語。
67. The question will be settled tonight.這個問題將在今晚解決。
68. The weight is too much for my height.相對於我的身高來說，體重太重了!
69. There are mice in Mrs.Lee's kitchen! 李太太的廚房裡有老鼠!
70. There is no one but hopes to be rich.沒有人不想發財。
71. There'll be some sport reviews on TV.電視上會有一些體育評論。
72. This company is our regular customer.這家公司是我們的老客戶。
73. This is a good example of his poetry.這是他詩作的一個好例子。
74. What we read influences our thinking.我們所閱讀的書本會影響我們的思想。
75. Words can't express what I felt then.無法用語言形容我當時的感受。
76. You really have an ear for pop music.你確實對流行音樂很有欣賞力。
77. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.手藝差的工人總是抱怨工具不好使。
78. Can you adapt yourself to the new job?你能適應新的工作嗎?
79. Does the computer ever make a mistake?電腦出錯嗎?
80. Don't be uneasy about the consequence.不必為後果憂慮不安。
81. He is commonly supposed to be foolish.他是公認的傻瓜。
82. He sat with his arms across the chest.他雙臂交叉於胸前坐著。
83. He set up a fine example to all of us.他為我們樹立了一個好榜樣。
84. His cake is four times as big as mine.他的蛋糕是我的四倍大。
85. I do not care whether it rains or not.我不管天會不會下雨。
86. I have a lot in common with my sister.我和我姐姐有很多相同之處。
87. I haven't even touched your tooth yet.我還沒有碰到你的牙齒呢。
88. I'm looking forward to a prompt reply.盼迅速答覆。
89. It is an excellent novel in every way.無論從哪方面來看，這都是一本優秀的小說。
90. It is clear that the cat has eaten it!很明顯，是貓偷吃的!
91. Nothing but death can part the couple.除了死之外，什麼也拆不散這一對。
92. Now she looks pale as if she were ill.現在她臉色難看，好像病了一樣。
93. She was injured badly in the accident.她在這次意外中受到重傷。
94. The secret was spread among the crowd.秘密在人群當中傳播開來。
95. The two brothers look very much alike.這兄弟倆看上去很相像。
96. Their interest is listening to others.他們的興趣是聽別人說話。
97. There was a notice in the supermarket.超市里有一個佈告。
98. This one cannot compare with that one.這個與那個無法比較。
99. To know everything is to know nothing.樣樣通，樣樣不精。
100. To tell the truth, I don't like disco.說實話，我不喜歡迪斯可。
101. True and False have opposite meanings.真與假含義完全相反。
102. What's the point of going to college?上大學有何用?
103. Where can we make the insurance claim?我們可以在哪提出保險賠償?
104. Why don't I pick you up at your house?為什麼不讓我去接你呢?
105. You can't go in no matter who you are.不管你是誰，都不能進去。
106. You should learn these words by heart.你應該把這些詞背熟。
107. Could I have those two tickets, please?兩張票給我行不行?
108. He has to take care of his sick mother.他得照顧他生病的母親。
109. He hired a workman to repair the fence.他雇用了一個工人修理圍牆。
110. I can't make this machine run properly.我無法使這部機器正常運轉。
111. I don't know if I'll have the patience.我不知道我有沒有耐心。
112. Why don't you attend an aerobic class?你為什麼不去參加一個有氧健身班呢?
113. You can kill two birds with one stone.一舉兩得。
114. Even a child can answer this question.即使小孩都能回答問題。
115. He has many strange ideas in his mind.他腦內儘是奇思怪想。
116. I don't doubt that he will help me.我不懷疑他會援助我。
117. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.希望您在這兒過的愉快。
118. I'd like to repair our differences.我願意消除一下我們之間的分歧。
119. It's nothing to be surprised about.這事不值得大驚小怪。
120. It's rude to stare at other people.盯著別人看是不禮貌的。
121. Bob has always had a crush on Lucy.鮑伯一直在愛著露茜。
122. Let's take a short break for lunch.讓我們休息一會兒，去吃午飯。
123. Linda speaks as if she were a boss.琳達說話總好象她是老闆。