The sentence at the time of completion
1. You've learnt surfing from him, haven't you? The water skiing you learned from him, isn't it?
2. He has turned off the light. He has turned off the light.
3. Have you found your pen yet? Have you found your pen yet?
4. He has lived here since 1978. He has lived here since 1978.
5. I have been in the army for more than 5 years. I have been in the army for more than five years.
6. I have heard nothing from him up to now. So far I don't have any information about him.
7. Have you ever traveled on a plane? Have you traveled by plane?
8. Have you ever been abroad? Have you ever been abroad?
9. I've just finished reading the book. I just finished reading the book.
10. I've never been there. I never went there.
11. I've already been there twice. I have only been there twice.
12. Who has been to Hawaii? None of us has. Who has been to Hawaii? No one has been there.
13. Has anybody water-skied before? Has someone slipped past the water before?
14. How long have you been here in Sydney? How long have you been in Sydney?
15. I know you've come to see your father. I know you are coming to see your father.
- Hyun dance impression sentence alignment
- Non-mainstream classic sentences
- Love and happiness sentence 2019
- Describe early morning sentences
- Funny sentence 2019
- a painful sentence
- Praise the teacher's sentence 2019
- Lyrical sentence 2019
- Sentences now in progress
- Praise the sentence of the motherland
- Comforting sentence
- Missing sentence
- Tao Xingzhi's famous sayings
- Describe the sentence of the flower
- Classical life motto
- Qq space mood phrase
- What is the sentence like what
- Teacher's famous saying
- Describe the beautiful sentences of autumn
- English famous words
- Describe the fast time sentence 2019
- Taizai’s famous sayings
- Inspirational sentence
- Secret love sentence
- Bing Xin’s famous words
- College entrance examination inspirational quotes
- Winter sentence
- Thanksgiving teacher's sentence
- 2014 is very touching words
- I want to say something to the teacher.
- Injured sentence
- Sad love sentence 2019
- English four-level composition omnipotent sentence
- Strong words
- The latest high school inspirational maxim
- Deaf people jingle 2019
- General present sentence
- Du Yuexi's famous sayings
- Comparative sentence
- Thanks to the friend's words 2019
- a good saying that loves labor
- Korean swear words