Common English sentences
She became more and more beautiful. She became more and more beautiful.
2. Suppose it rains, what shall we do? It’s raining, what should we do?
3. The book is protected by copyright. The book is protected by copyright.
4. The ice is hard enough to skate on. The ice is already thick enough to be iced.
5. The price includes postage charges. The price includes postage.
6. This is a little something for you. This is a little bit of meaning for me.
7. What he likes best is making jokes. He likes to joke the most.
8. Who but Jack would do such a thing? Who would do this except Jack?
9. You should have a mind of your own. You must have your own opinion.
10. You will soon get used to the work. You will soon get used to this job.
11. Columbus discovered America in l492. Columbus discovered the Americas in 1492.
12. God helps those who help themselves. God helps those who help themselves.
13. He has a nice sum of money put away. He saved a lot of money.
14. He is heavily insured against death. He has invested a huge amount of personal insurance for himself.
15. He used to learn everything by rote. He used to memorize.
16. He's a terrible man when he's angry. He was terrible when he was angry.
17. I am on my way to the grocery store. I am on my way to the grocery store.
18. I am sick of always waiting for you! You, old let me wait for you, really bored.
19. I appreciate John's helping in time. I thank John for his timely help.
20. I bought it the day it was released. I bought it on the day of its release.
21. I doubted or the story is true. I doubt if the story is true.
22. I learnt that I had passed the test. I was informed that my test passed.
23. I will seek from my doctor's advice. I will consult a doctor.
24. Ice cream is popular among children. Ice cream is very popular among children.
25. I'd like to get this film developed. I have to rinse this roll of film.
26. In a word, I am tired of everything. In short, I am tired of everything.
27. Let us do it by ourselves, will you? We can do this ourselves, can we?
28. May I know the quantity you require? How many goods do you need?
29. Nobody has ever solved this problem. No one has ever solved this problem.
30. Our school covers 100 square meters. Our school covers an area of square meters.
31. People enjoyed the stamps very much. People love these stamps very much.
32. The editor overlooked a print error. The editor missed a typographical error.
33. The sudden barking frightened Clara. The sudden dog barking frightened Clara.
34. The teams are coming onto the field. The players are all on the scene.
35. There is a mark of ink on his shirt. There is an ink on his shirt.
36. There isn't any water in the bottle. There is no water in the bottle.
37. This joke has gone a little too far. This joke is a bit too open - too much.
38. We arrived in London this afternoon. We arrived in London this afternoon.
39. We can't go out because of the rain. We can't go out because it is raining.
40. We should make good use of our time. We should make full use of our time.
41. We should save unnecessary expenses. We should save unnecessary expenses.
42. You may have heard of Birth Control. You may have heard of measures to control the birth of a population.
After a pause, he continued to talk about him.
44. As you know, I am a very kind person. You know, I am a very kind person.
45. He dare not tell us his evil conduct. He dared not tell us about his evil deeds.
46. I can express myself in good English. I can express my opinion in good English.
47. I'll furnish my house with furniture. I have to build furniture for my house.
48. It seems as if there was no way out. Seeing the situation seems to have no way out.
49. Would you like to leave a message? Do you want to leave a message?
50. You can never turn the clock back. Time can't go back.
51. You may as well tell me the truth. You still tell me the truth.
52. Are your grandparents still living? Are your grandparents still there?
53. Can you recognize that woman, Mary? Can you recognize who the woman is, Mary?
54. Do you have any suggestions for me? Do you have any suggestions for me?
55. He is tough, but I am even tougher. He is a tough guy, but I am harder than him.
56. He made his way through the forest. He managed to cross the forest.
57. He suggests you leave here at once. He suggests that you leave here immediately.
58. He was married to a friend of mine. He was married to a friend of mine.
59. He will blame you for carelessness. He will blame your carelessness.
60. I can give you a number of excuses. I can tell you a lot of rhyme reasons.
61. Mr. Smith is in charge of this class. Mr. Smith is responsible for the class.
62. Mr. Smith taught English at a school. Mr. Smith taught English at a school.
63. None of us is afraid of difficulties. None of us is afraid of difficulties.
64. Our school is in the east of Beijing. Our school is in the east of Beijing.
65. She really wishes her clock had rung. She really hopes that her alarm clock will ring this morning.
66. She teaches foreign students Chinese. She teaches foreign students Chinese.
67. The question will be settled tonight. This issue will be resolved tonight.
68. The weight is too much for my height. Compared to my height, the weight is too heavy!
69. There are mice in Mrs.Lee's kitchen! There are mice in Mrs. Lee's kitchen!
70. There is no one but hopes to be rich. No one wants to make a fortune.
71. There'll be some sport reviews on TV. There will be some sports reviews on TV.
72. This company is our regular customer. This company is our old customer.
73. This is a good example of his poetry. This is a good example of his poetry.
74. What we read influences our thinking. The books we read will affect our thinking.
75. Words can't express what I felt then. I can't describe my feelings at the time.
76. You really have an ear for pop music. You really appreciate the pop music.
77. A bad workman quarrels with his tools. Workers with poor craftsmanship always complain that the tools are not good.
78. Can you adapt yourself to the new job? Can you adapt to the new job?
79. Does the computer ever make a mistake? Is the computer wrong?
80. Don't be uneasy about the consequence. Don't worry about the consequences.
81. He is usually supposed to be foolish. He is a recognized fool.
82. He sat with his arms across the chest. He sat with his arms crossed on his chest.
83. He set up a fine example to all of us. He set a good example for us.
84. His cake is four times as big as mine. His cake is four times as big as mine.
85. I do not care whether it rains or not. I don’t care if it rains.
86. I have a lot in common with my sister. I have a lot in common with my sister.
87. I haven't even touched your tooth yet. I haven't touched your teeth yet.
88. I'm looking forward to a prompt reply. I hope to reply quickly.
89. It is an excellent novel in every way. This is an excellent novel in every respect.
90. It is clear that the cat has eaten it! It is obvious that the cat is stealing!
91. Nothing but death can part the couple. In addition to death, nothing can be broken.
92. Now she looks like she is ill. Now she looks ugly and looks like she is sick.
93. She was injured badly in the accident. She was seriously injured in the accident.
94. The secret was spread among the crowd. Secrets spread throughout the crowd.
95. The two brothers look very much alike. The two brothers look very similar.
96. Their interest is listening to others. Their interest is to listen to others.
97. There was a notice in the supermarket. There was a notice in the supermarket.
98. This one cannot compare with that one. This cannot be compared with that one.
99. To know everything is to know nothing.
100. To tell the truth, I don't like disco. To be honest, I don't like Disco.
101. True and False have opposite meanings. True and false meanings are completely opposite.
102. What's the point of going to college? What is the use of college?
103. Where can we make the insurance claim? Where can we file insurance compensation?
104. Why don't I pick you up at your house? Why don't you pick me up?
105. You can't go in no matter who you are. No matter who you are, you can't go in.
106. You should learn these words by heart. You should be familiar with these words.
107. Could I have those two tickets, please? Can I do two tickets for me?
108. He has taken care of his sick mother. He has to take care of his sick mother.
109. He hired a workman to repair the fence. He hired a worker to repair the fence.
110. I can't make this machine run properly. I can't make this machine work properly.
111. I don't know if I'll have the patience. I don't know if I have patience.
112. Why don't you attend an aerobic class? Why don't you go to an aerobics class?
113. You can kill two birds with one stone.
114. Even a child can answer this question. Even children can answer questions.
115. He has many strange ideas in his mind. His mind is full of strange thoughts.
116. I don't doubt that he will help me. I don't doubt he will help me.
117. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. I hope you have had a good time here.
118. I'd like to repair our differences. I am willing to eliminate the differences between us.
119. It's nothing to be surprised about. It's not a big deal.
120. It's rude to stare at other people. It is impolite to stare at others.
121. Bob has always had a crush on Lucy. Bob has been loving Lucy.
122. Let's take a short break for lunch. Let's take a break and go to lunch.
123. Linda speaks as if she were a boss. Linda always seems to be her boss.
- Lyrical sentence 2019
- Sentences now in progress
- Comforting sentence
- Non-mainstream classic sentences
- Describe early morning sentences
- Praise the teacher's sentence 2019
- Praise the sentence of the motherland
- Love and happiness sentence 2019
- Funny sentence 2019
- Missing sentence
- a painful sentence
- Hyun dance impression sentence alignment
- The latest topic of chatting with girls
- Lincoln's famous sayings
- Describe the sentence of the flower
- Dedicated good words
- Putin's famous sayings
- Comparative sentence
- Common English sentences
- a good sentence for the motherland
- Inspirational sentence
- General present sentence
- Mandela’s famous words
- Save your boyfriend's words
- Boasting words 2019
- a famous saying that overcomes setbacks
- Funny quotes
- Describe the beautiful sentences of autumn
- Sad sentence
- Winter sentence
- 2014 encourages the words of a lost person
- Thanksgiving teacher's sentence
- Missing childhood sentences
- English four-level composition omnipotent sentence
- MacArthur's famous sayings
- Blessing Dad’s words
- Trusted quotes
- What is the sentence like what
- Secret love sentence
- Say goodbye
- English inspirational maxim
- Philosophical words 2019