English inspirational maxim
1. Cease to struggle and you cease to live. -- Thomas Carlyle has more than one life and struggles. -- Carlisle
2. A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
3. A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate. -- Thomas Addison The strong can fight the storm of destiny. -- Edison
4. pain past is pleasure The pain of the past is happiness.
5. All things are difficult before they are easy.
6. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. Nothing is wrong with the heart.
7. Where there is life, there is hope. There is hope in life.
8. I feel strongly that I can make it. I firmly believe that I will succeed.
9. Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. Instead of cursing the darkness, it is better to ignite the candle.
10. The shortest answer is doing. The shortest answer is action.
11. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more. The secret of success is four simple words: a little more.
12. All things are their being are good for something.
13. Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people. Difficult circumstances are the textbooks of people's lives.
14. Failure is the mother of success. - Thomas Paine's failure is the mother of success.
15. For man is man and master of his fate. Man is the person, the master of his own destiny.
16. The unexamined life is not worth living. -- Socrates is not worth living. -- Socrates
17. None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew. -Erasmus only enjoys the freedom of life if he once again overcomes life and seizes freedom.
18. Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. So let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness. -- RM Nixon's fate gives us not a disappointment, but a cup of opportunity. Therefore, the nightmare Liao is afraid, full of joy and grasp the life? - Nixon
19. Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. -- John Ruskin has no goal in life, just like sailing without a compass. -- Rosskin
20. What makes life dreary is the want of motive. -- George Eliot has no purpose, and life is depressed. -- George Elliott
21. Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored.--Lincoln's outstanding genius disdains to walk the road of the side of the birthday. He is looking for areas that have not been explored so far.
22. Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years. - Bob Brown There are many unsuccessful years behind every successful person. Bob Brown
23. I think success has no rules, but you can learn a lot from failure. - Jean Kerr I don't think there is a law of success, but you can learn a lot from failure. - Jing. Cole
24. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. - Colin L. Powell has no success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.
25. Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to succeed. La Rocheforcauld, French writer There are very few things that can't be done at all; It is not enough conditions, it is better because it is not determined enough. French writer Rochefort Calder, L.
26. Genius only means hard-working all one's life. Mendeleyev, Russian chemist genius only means a tireless effort for life. Russian chemist Mendeleev
27. Great works are performed not by strengh, but by perseverance.-Samuel Johnson, British writer and critic. The great cause is not physical strength, but perseverance. British writer and critic Jensen.
28. S. I have nothing to offer but blood, boil, tears and sweat.Winston Churchill, British politician. There is nothing else I can offer, only blood, toil, tears and sweat. British politician Churchill.
29. W. All things are difficult before they are easy.
30. Constant dripping wears away the stone. Perseverance, the stone is awkward.
31. The first blow is half the battle. A good start is half the battle.
32. The man who has made up his mind to win will never say "impossible ". Anyone who is determined to win will never say "impossible".
33. All things in their being are good for something.
34. Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people. Difficult difficulties are the textbooks of people's lives.
35. Failure is the mother of success. -- Thomas Paine's failure is the mother of success.
36. For man is man and master of his fate. Man is man, the master of his own destiny.
37. There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. – Balzac has no great willpower, and there is no male talent. -- Balzac
38. The good seaman is known in bad weather.
39. While there is life there is hope. If there is a breath, hope will not die. -- English proverb
40. You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. -- Charles Chaplin must have confidence, this is the secret of success. -- Chaplin
41. There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. -- Balzac has no great willpower, so there is no male talent. -- Balzac All things are their being are good for something. I am born to be useful.
42. Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
43. Difficulties and difficulties are the textbooks of people’s lives.
44. Failure is the mother of success. - Thomas Paine
45. Failure is the mother of success.
46. For man is man and master of his fate.
47. Man is man, the master of his own destiny.
48. The unexamined life is not worth living. – Socrates
49. The life of a mixed cockroach is not worth living. -- Socrates
50. None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew. –Erasmus
51. Only those who once again overcome their daily lives and seize freedom can enjoy the freedom of life.
52. Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. So let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness. -- RM Nixon
53. What fate gives us is not the wine of disappointment, but the cup of opportunity. So let us fear without fear and grasp the fate with pleasure - Nixon
54. Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. -- John Ruskin
55. Life has no goal, just like sailing without a compass. -- Rosskin
56. What makes life dreary is the want of motive. -- George Eliot
57. Without purpose, life is depressed. -- George Elliott
58. Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored. -- Lincoln's outstanding genius disdains the way others walk. He is looking for areas that have not been explored so far.
59. There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. – Balzac has no great willpower, and there is no male talent. -- Balzac
60. The good seaman is known in bad weather.
61. Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning. --JHNewman Don't be afraid that your life is about to end. You should worry that your life will never really begin. -- Newman
62. Gods determine what you're going to be. -- Julius Erving's goal of life determines who you will be. -- Owen
63. An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding. -- The goal of Robert Louis Stevenson's life is the only wealth worth looking for. -- Stevenson
64. While there is life there is hope. If there is a breath, hope will not die. -- English proverb
65. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. -- A. Einstein should not work hard for success, but work hard to be a worthy person. -- Einstein
66. You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. -- Charles Chaplin must have confidence, this is the secret of success. -- Chaplin
67. Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably. No matter what the goal is, you should persevere.
68. We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. -- Mattin Luther King We must accept disappointment because it is limited, but never lose hope because it is endless. -- Martin Luther King
69. Energy and persistence conquer all things. -- Benjamin Franklin energy and perseverance can conquer everything. -- Franklin
70. Nothing seek, nothing find. Nothing is needed.
71. Cease to struggle and you cease to live. -- Thomas Carlyle has more than one life and struggles. -- Carlisle
72. A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
73. Strength alone knows conflict, weakness is below even defeat, and is born vanquished. –Swetchine only knows the struggle if the strong is strong; the weak or even the failure is not qualified, but is born to be conquered. -- Sweete Cheney
74. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them, make them. -- Bernara Shaw who has achieved success in this world, is trying to find The opportunities they want, if they can't find the opportunity, they create opportunities themselves. -- Shaw
75. A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate. -- Thomas Addison can fight against the storm of destiny. -- Edison
76. He who seize the right moment, is the right man. – Goethe whoever seizes the opportunity, whoever wants to do it. -- Goethe
77. Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. -- M.Moore victory will not come to us, I must go to victory myself. -- Moore
78. Man struggles upwards; water flows downwards. People go high and the water flows down.
79. Man errs as long as he strives. – Goethe mistakes are the price of aggressiveness. -- Goethe
80. The failures and reverses which await men - and one after another sadden the brow of youth - add a dignity to the prospect of human life, which no Arcadian success would do. -- Henry David
81. Although Thoreau waits for people in failure and frustration, taking away the face of youth again and again, it adds a dignity to the prospects of life, which cannot be achieved by any successful success. -- Thoreau
82. A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -- J.
83. Burroughs. A person can fail many times, but as long as he does not start blaming others, he is not a loser. -- Burroughs
84. The first step is as good as half over. The first step is the most critical step.
85. You never know your luck. Destiny is not good. Sow nothing, reap nothing. Spring does not broadcast, autumn does not accept.
86. The wealth of the mind is the only wealth. The wealth of the spirit is the only wealth.
87. You can't judge a tree by its bark.
88. Clothes do not make the man. People are not in clothing.
89. To be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds.
90. Variety is the spice of life. Change is the spice of life.
91. Bad times make a good man.
92. There is no royal road to learning.
93. Doubt is the key to knowledge. Suspicion is the key to knowledge.
94. Sharp tools make good work. If you want to do something good, you must first sharpen your tools.
95. Wasting time is robbing oneself. Wasting time is plundering yourself.
96. Nurture passes nature. Education is better than nature.
97. There is no garden without its weeds. There is no garden without weeds.
98. A man is only as good as what he loves. A person is to measure how good he is.
99. Wealth is the test of a man's character. Wealth is the touchstone of a person's character.
100. The best hearts are always the bravest. The most noble person, always the most brave person.
101. Courtesy is the inseparable companion of virtue. Courtesy and beauty are inseparable companions.
102. Plain living and high thinking. Life should be simple, and sentiment should be noble.
103. Good is good, but better carries it. Keep improving, good for good.
104. Honesty is the best policy. Honesty is the best policy. Honesty is the best policy.
105. Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. Gratitude is a sign of noble spirit.
106. Politeness costs nothing and gains everything. Politeness doesn't cost a penny, but it wins everything.
107. A man can't ride your back unless it is bent. Your waist can't bend, others can't ride on your back.
108. Conceit is the quicksand of success. Conceit is the quicksand of success.
109. He that makes a good war makes a good peace. A war of justice creates a lasting peace.
110. There is no disputing about tastes. People are good.
111. It is easy to be wise after the event.
112. He that makes a thing too fine, breaks it. To do things too harshly, to make things worse.
113. When all else is lost the future still remains. It is to lose everything else, but also the future.
114. The world is his who enjoys it. Living is happy, the world belongs to you.
115. A little labor, much health. The right amount of labor is good for health.
116. Laugh and grow fat. The heart is wide and fat.
117. Work won't kill but worry will. Labor is harmless, sad and hurt.
118. He is rich that has few wants.
119. Every man at forty is a fool or a physician. If you are not a fool, you should know how to maintain your body.
- Have to say
- Ji Yulin's famous sayings
- Describe the sentence of sweet-scented osmanthus
- Hyun dance family impression sentence
- Youthful inspirational maxim
- Love and happiness sentence 2019
- Patriotic maxim
- Sad sentence 2019
- Sentences depicting autumn scenery
- Health maxim
- Learning motivational maxims
- Thank the teacher for the words
- Consolation of a bad mood
- Youth maxim
- Written to the son 2019
- Time maxim
- Life maxim
- Franklin's famous words
- Learning aphorism
- The sentence at the time of completion
- Diligent maxim
- Thanksgiving maxim
- Joe Gillard's famous saying
- Legal maxim
- Praise the sentence of the motherland
- Singing the famous sayings of the motherland
- Admit mistakes
- Life perception motto
- Non-mainstream aesthetic sentimental sentence