1. The whole dignity of mankind lies in thought! - Pascal
2. A truly great, proud and brave nation would rather face any disaster of war than to be despicable in the absence of its national dignity - West Roosevelt
3. If a country cannot bravely maintain its dignity at all costs, then this country is worthless - Schiller
4. Pride is a dignity that cannot be supported. - Balzac
5. It is his wisdom, conscience, and human dignity that people will always rely on. - Suhomlinski
6. Is there no honesty to dignity? - Cicero
7. Honesty is a symbol of strength. It shows a person's high self-esteem and inner security and dignity. - Irene Cather
8. Being rude means forgetting your dignity. - Chernyshevsky
9. Use the law to update people's minds and establish new political institutions everywhere. Eliminate the feudal remnants, guarantee human dignity, promote economic prosperity, and unify Europe in a stable federal form... Napoleon 26, I think the dignity of a person is not because he can make much money, or gain social status, but Can't play his expertise and live a meaningful life. One hundred people cannot do the same thing, each with a different way of life. Although life is different, but to play their own talents and expertise, and to immerse themselves in this joy, share with the public, in the dedication, to understand the value of their own life, which is generally expected by modern people. - Matsushita Yukisuke
10. In literature, young people often start their careers as judges, and only when wisdom and experience come, they finally get the dignity of trial. - Thomas Hardy
11. Seventy birthdays! This is a happy moment when people get a new awesome dignity. At this time, you can abandon the premature repression that has been suppressed for more than 30 years. Without fear, you can stand on the top of the seven-level top of life and watch others, and you will not be blamed. - Mark Twain 29, we can die, but we will never change! We can die, but we must die freely and with dignity! We can die, not because we do not value life, not because we do not value our people. The creative cause does not see the glorious future that we are entitled to through our own labor, but because each of us lives with this kind of thinking, and this future is inextricably linked. ——Caschu
12. The dignity of the state is more important than security and more valuable than fate - Tow Wilson
13. Schiller: If a country cannot bravely maintain its dignity at all costs, then this country is worthless.
14. Aristotle: The dignity of a person is not when he is honored, but because he is truly worthy of this honor.
15. People will repent and then repent, and the family will destroy and destroy it, and the kingdom will be cut and then destroyed. Mencius
16. John Gaussian: There are various differences in people's vibrations: some are on the vertebrae; some are on the nerves; some are on moral feelings; and the strongest and most persistent are on personal dignity.
17. Rousseau: Every honest person should maintain his dignity.
18. Russell: Self-esteem has always been a must for a few people. Where power is inequitable, it cannot be found in those who are subject to the rule of others.
19. Suhomlinski: Without self-respect, there is no moral purity and rich personality. Respect for yourself, honor, pride, self-respect - this is a rock that hones delicate feelings.
20. Turgenev: Self-respect and self-love, as a driving force for perfection, is the source of all great undertakings.
21. I. Sheen Cohen: High self-esteem is not synonymous with pride, arrogance or lack of self-criticism. Self-respecting people do not think that they are superior to others, but only have confidence in themselves and believe that they can overcome their shortcomings.
22. Toynbee: If people want to be aware of their dignity, they must be modest. Indeed, humanity is dignity, but this is still not clear and incomplete. To say that man is dignified, this is limited to the situation of selfishness, altruism, compassion, affection, and willingness to sacrifice for other creatures and the universe.
23. Chen Jiaqi: Dignity is a civilization, but it is as easy to fall off as a layer of things attached to the face.
24. Montaigne: We can lend our belongings and lives to our friends to meet their needs. However, it is rare to transfer the name of dignity and put their honor on others.
25. Bruce Lee: Sometimes, dignity is not easy to obtain. For some interests, all dignity may be abandoned; or for the sake of fame, dignity is ignored. In a nutshell, what the world is generally enthusiastic about is the reputation.
26. Wang Xiaobo: Dignity means that you are walking anywhere, and you are treated as a character rather than a thing.
27. Those who do not know his own dignity cannot respect the dignity of others. - Schiller
28. Although dignity is not a virtue, it is the mother of many virtues. ——Colinstrom
29. People are affected by vibrations: some are on the vertebrae; some are on the nerves; some are on moral feelings; and the strongest and most persistent are on personal dignity. ——John Gossich
30. Every honest person should uphold his or her dignity. -- Rousseau
31. Self-esteem has been a must-have for a few people to date. Where power is inequitable, it cannot be found in those who are subject to the rule of others. - Russell
32. Without self-respect, there is no moral purity and rich personality. Respect for yourself, honor, pride, and self-respect, this is a rock that hones the delicate feelings. —Suhomlinski
33. Self-respect and self-love, as a driving force for perfection, is the source of all great undertakings. - Turgenev
34. High self-esteem is not synonymous with pride, arrogance or lack of self-criticism. Self-respecting people do not think that they are superior to others, but only have confidence in themselves and believe that they can overcome their shortcomings. - I. Sheen Cohen
35. We can lend our belongings and lives to our friends to meet their needs. However, it is rare to transfer the name of dignity and put their honor on others. ——Montaigne
36. Beautiful clothes come in handy only if you want to be respected by others and there is no other way. - Samuel Jensen
37. There needs to be a balance between people, just as nature needs balance. Those who do not respect the feelings of others will eventually only cause hatred and hatred from others. —— Dale Carnegie
38. Respect for life, respect for others and respect for one's own life are companions in the course of life and a condition of mental health. - Fromm.
39. Respect for the opinions of others. Don't say: "You are wrong." - Carnegie
40. Tow Wilson: The dignity of the state is more important than security and more valuable than fate.
41. Santayana: The extent to which the poet’s imagination dominates reality is, in the final analysis, a precise measure of his value and dignity.
42. Chernyshevsky: Being rude means forgetting your dignity.
43. The most important thing for people is dignity. - Prem Chand
44. Those who value their thoughts must cherish their dignity. - Suhomlinski
45. Although dignity is not a virtue, it is the mother of many virtues. ——Colinstrom
46. You should not be disrespectful to others in order to please others. - Rousseau
47. To be respectful, you must first respect yourself. - Tao Xingzhi
48. The dignity of life is the basis of everything that is super-equivalent. - Ikeda Daisaku
49. Where there is reason and wisdom, there is dignity. - Madan Du Gard
50. All dignity of man lies in thought. - Basque
51. Our dignity does not lie in what we do, but in what we know. - Santayana
52. Human dignity can be summed up in one sentence: his beliefs... it is more valuable than money, status, power, and even life. - Haikar
53. Don't let a person guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him. - Emerson
54. The dignity of life makes universal absolute guidelines. The dignity of life has no equivalent, and nothing can be replaced. - Ikeda Daisaku
55. The work of wiping the floor and washing the same as the presidency of the President has its dignity. - Nixon
56. This awe-inspiring concept of "personality", on the one hand, makes us notice from scratch that our actions are inconsistent with it, and because of this, we have suppressed our self-confidence, but at the same time, we have clearly seen us. The sublimity of nature; this concept is naturally occurring and obvious in the very ordinary human reason. Those who know a little shame will not find it sometimes. He could have uttered a harmless lie in order to get rid of some annoying move. Or even for a cute and respectable friend to seek a certain kind of interest, but he just did not lie because he was afraid to secretly abandon it? An honest person can get rid of some kind of misfortune as long as he abandons his duties, and he can work hard. Persevere, not because he consciously can do this, to maintain human dignity, to respect, to be introspective, not to conscience condemnation? - Kant
57. Without knowing the dignity of his own people, he simply cannot respect the dignity of others. - Schiller
58. Humor is the affirmation of dignity, and it is a testimony to the sinisterness of human beings beyond the detachment of the human body - Romani Grey
- Youthful inspirational maxim
- Du Yuexi's famous sayings
- English famous words
- Qq space mood phrase
- 2014 is very touching words
- Injured sentence
- College entrance examination inspirational quotes
- The latest high school inspirational maxim
- Deaf people jingle 2019
- Life perception motto
- Learning motivational maxims
- Thanksgiving maxim
- Taizai’s famous sayings
- I want to say something to the teacher.
- Life maxim
- Korean swear words
- Health maxim
- Sad love sentence 2019
- Tao Xingzhi's famous sayings
- Describe the fast time sentence 2019
- Thanks to the friend's words 2019
- Strong words
- Legal maxim
- Teacher's famous saying
- Patriotic maxim
- Bing Xin’s famous words
- Youth maxim
- a good saying that loves labor
- Classical life motto
- Diligent maxim