Good words of money
1. Money is like fertilizer. If it is not scattered into the field, it is not useful. ---Bacon----
2. Money, as long as it can live alone, if it is more, it will become a scourge to curb human talent. ----Nobel----
3. Money is a good servant, but in some cases it will become a bad master. ----Bacon----
4. Don't overdo it for small money. Money is something that is winged, sometimes it flies on its own, and sometimes it must be released to bring more back. ---Bacon----
5. Money is the baggage of morality. It is a major obstacle to virtue. Because wealth is moral, just as the army and the weight are not, it can't be done without it. It also hinders progress, sometimes it even loses its victory because of taking care of it. ---Bacon----
6. Money is like fertilizer, and it is not very useful if it is not distributed. ----Bacon----
7. If you know how to live within your means, then you can get rich. ---Franklin----
8. Use your money for things that are good for others. Don't spend a penny. ---Franklin----
9. Money is the foundation of love and the foundation of war----Towler Fuller----
10. Gold makes the brothers look back; gold makes the family discord; gold breaks the friendship; gold makes the country guilty----Cauley----
11. Money does not belong to the person who owns it, but only to those who enjoy it. ----Franklin----
12. Take money as a grass and take your life as a treasure. ---Liu Xiang----
13. Only the poor can be independent. It is the right to have a millionaire and there is no independence. A person who enjoys a ruble is the slave of this ruble. ----Leimont----
14. Everything in life is good, even money is the same, because it will teach people. Money is like a piano. Whoever can't play it will only let him hear harsh noise. Money is like love, who refuses to give it to people, it will let him die; generously give it to others, it will make him a new life.
15. Money can do a lot of things in this world, but youth can't buy it with money. - Lemante
16. Shakespeare cursed the famous saying of money: "Gold, yellow, shiny, precious gold! Just a little bit, you can turn black into white, ugly into beautiful, wrong into right, mean Become a noble, the old man becomes a teenager, the coward becomes a warrior..."...
17. Rich people never want to miss an opportunity to show cheesy. —— Balzac
18. People who don’t make money by themselves often don’t greedy their money; those who make money by themselves have a few words. —— Plato
19. Why is a person rich? Why must he have horses, exquisite clothes, beautiful homes, and the right to go to public places and entertainment places? Because of lack of thought. You give his soul a new image, and he will flee to a lonely garden or the attic to enjoy it. This dream makes them so rich, even if he is given a state as a pick, it can not be overtaken. But we ended up with no thoughts, so we found that we didn't have money. We originally felt that we must have money because we were guilty of sensuality. —— Emerson
20. Money can do a lot of things, but it can't do everything. We should know the realm of it. And limit it there; when it wants to grow further, even kick them back. —— Carlisle
21. When a person wants to be young and feels that everything in the world is full of life and fun, then it takes money. Why doesn’t God reverse the usual process, let the majority get the wealth first, spend it slowly, and then let them die when they don’t need to have more money? —— Mark Twain
22. Every step of life from birth to death should be a kind of cash-and-money relationship across the counter. If we don’t go to heaven like this, then heaven is not the place dominated by political economy. There is no us there. It’s up. —— Di update
23. Money is a passport that allows us to remove any regional army outside of heaven; at the same time, it can provide us with anything other than happiness. —— Charles Lamb
24. A person who loves money very much is hard to love his children at all times. The two are like God and the God of Wealth. —— Samuel Butler
25. Money! Money is an invention that is similar to demons in all human inventions. Nothing else has more despicableness and deception than money, and there is no other way to provide such a spleen for the cultivation of hypocrisy. —— Macalenko
26. All careless attention to wealth exudes a greedy scent, and even deals with money with an overly intentional and unnatural generosity. It is also not a matter of command and concern. —— Montaigne
27. If you treat money as God, it will torture you like a devil------Ferding
28. If you lose money, you lose very little; if you lose your friends, you lose a lot; if you lose your courage, lose everything. Goth
29. One inch of time, one inch of gold, it is difficult to buy inch of inch
30. With money, you can do a lot of things in this world. Only youth can't buy with money. - Lemante
31. The greed of money and enjoyment is not happiness. - "Aesop's Fables"
32. Naturally, my materials will be useful, and the thousands of gold will be returned. - Li Bai
33. Time is money, and money can make a ghost.
34. Money is not omnipotent, but no money is impossible.
35. Gentleman loves money, knows how to know
36. Money allows you to buy the best dog, but only love can make it shake your tail.
37. Money: You can buy a "bed", but you can't buy "sleep"; you can buy "jewelry", but you can't buy "beauty"; you can buy "paper and pencil", but you can't buy "Wensi"; you can buy "house", But you can't buy "family"; you can buy "food", but you can't buy "appetite"; you can buy "entertainment", but you can't buy "happy"; you can buy "flattering", but you can't buy "loyalty"; you can buy "companion" "But you can't buy "friends"; you can buy "obedience", but you can't buy "respect"; you can buy "power", but you can't buy "wisdom"; you can buy "physical", but you can't buy "love"; you can buy "Weapons," but not "peace." ----Sakri----
38. The greed of money and the greed of pleasure make us become slaves to us, and we can say that we are putting our whole body and mind into the abyss. Mercy is a picture, it is a kind of dysentery, making people mean, but greed for pleasure, it is a disease that makes people extremely shameless and incurable. ----Langanas----
39. Money is a disease, but the person who dyes it is unwilling to transmit it to others. ----Mendel Marantz----
40. Money can do a lot of things, but it can't do everything. We should know the realm of it. And limit it there; when it wants to develop further, even kick them back -- Carlisle ---
41. Money is a passport that allows us to remove any regional army outside of heaven; at the same time, it can provide us with anything other than happiness. - ---Charles Lamb----
42. Money! Money is an invention that is similar to demons in all human inventions. Nothing else has more despicableness and deception than money, and there is no other way to provide such a spleen for the cultivation of hypocrisy. ----Maka Lianke----
43. Contentment is a natural asset, and luxury is man-made poverty. - Socrates
44. I absolutely believe that in this world, wealth must not make human progress. —— Einstein
45. If you treat money as God, it will torture you like a devil. - Fielding
46. The devil is always in poverty.
47. A monk is like hell. The more you swallow, the more you want to swallow, the more you are greedy----
48. You will be punished
49. The foodie puts the wallet in his stomach, and the ghost puts his stomach in the wallet----
50. Money is life, life is shit
52. Can say a thousand words, not worth a penny
53. Money in the eye
54. The fish is stinky and the cat is called thin.
55. The wealth of greed is greater than the wealth of greed
56. Those who serve God for money will work hard for the devil for more money----
57. The slaves of money will never be loyal to God.
58. People who believe in money and omnipotence tend to make money for everything.
59. The gold in the ground is to be excavated from the veins, and the gold of the miser is going to worry from his soul.
60. People who are drunk are awake, and those who are fascinated by money will never wake up.
61. If you lick the arrow, how can you hunt the beast?
62. Greedy people can’t get enough, and people who are jealous can’t get rich.
63. The ghosts see horse dung as gold.
64. The meat in the ghost pot is never cooked.
65. Gentlemen love money and have a good way. --Confucius
66. The money we have is a tool to keep freedom. -- Rousseau
67. If you treat money as God, it will torture you like a devil. --Felding
68. With money, you can do a lot of things in this world. Only youth can't buy with money. --Lemante
69. Time is money. --proverb
70. Money is like fertilizer. If it is not scattered into the field, it is not useful. --Bacon
71. Money is a damn thing. Use it to do good or bad things. -- Goncharov
72. Money is a good servant, but in some cases it will become a bad master. --Bacon
- a famous saying of the value of life
- The famous saying of Lei Feng’s diary
- Chinese dreams
- a famous saying that overcomes difficulties
- Encourage students' famous words
- Goethe's famous sayings
- The famous saying of Shakespeare's love
- Mao Zedong's famous sayings
- Einstein's famous sayings
- Sun Yat-sen's famous sayings
- Kafka's famous sayings
- Helpful and helpful
- Respect the teacher's famous words
- Parental love
- Kobe's famous sayings
- Life motto
- Tolerant quotes
- Grateful mother's words
- Legal maxim
- Philosophical words 2019
- Space mood phrase
- 2014 motivational phrase
- Good sentence excerpt 2019
- Spring Festival blessing
- Hyun dance family impression sentence
- Motivate employees
- Distressed sentence 2019
- Weibo's famous sayings
- Honoring parents' famous words
- Not afraid of failure
- Non-mainstream sentence 2019
- Accumulated famous words
- Diligent and beautiful words
- Ideal famous saying
- Encourage words 2019
- Blessing phrase
- What I said to my father 2019
- Hard work
- Relieved words
- a famous saying that overcomes difficulties